09 September 2006

Beautiful sky in Toronto


Beautiful sky in Toronto, originally uploaded by dgray_xplane.

There were some beautiful skies in Toronto yesterday. The light reminded me of paintings by Spanish realist Antonio Lopez.

If you happen to live in or near Toronto I will be here all weekend (Sept. 9-10, 2006) and want to socialize a bit and enjoy the city. If you'd like to connect text message me at +1-314-496-6129 and I will reply with my location.

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with sky configurations... I regard it as one of nature´s most beautiful artistic expressions. Have a look here if not : http://pic1.funtigo.com/valuca?g=25544746&cr=1

Here is a quote that comes handy from Watchmen: ""The world is so full of people, so crowded with miracles, that they become commonplace and we forget. I forget. We gaze continually at the world and it growls dull in our perceptions. Yet seen from another's vantage point, as if new, it may still take the breath away"

Apropos, Hello! I read you every week.

Unknown said...

Just striking Carlos. Greetings and thanks!

Dave