21 November 2005

What's your preferred communication mode?

"When you are trying to communicate with someone, getting their attention is critically important. So communicating with people when they are the most likely to respond is important. Over time, I started to notice that there is a pattern to this - people respond better when you use their preferred communication mode. "

Sast Wingees names four types of people:
- email types
- phone types
- letter types
- in-person meeting types

Read more.

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

1 comment:

Mark VB said...

I really enjoyed this article and it got me thinking, I've linked to your article and the originating article on my own blog used for telling my colleagues about stuff. I've added a little by playing around with an acronym - 'My REACTION' settings - mvbinforms.blogspot.com