20 November 2008

How to draw a car


How to draw a car, originally uploaded by dgray_xplane.

I just posted a short video drawing lesson on how to draw a car here. I chose a car because it's one of those things that people quite often need to draw and often struggle with.

I show how you can use simple shapes to make something that conveys the idea pretty clearly. The same principles will apply to other kinds of drawings.

Let me know if you'd like to see more of these. Enjoy!

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

3 comments:

Clint said...

Very nicely done. I work in IT and have been searching for a way to communicate what I'm about to do for potential clients using a visual approach. It would be helpful if you note the tools you use to create these clips. -32U

Harry van der Velde said...

Great Dave! I like the way you xplane it!

Shaun said...

Great piece Dave, I would love to see more.