01 February 2006

Do you live in Seattle?

Do you live in Seattle?

Anyway I will be in Redmond on Wednesday and Thursday of this week (February 1st and 2nd) to do some consulting work with a large technology company ;). If anyone's interested we could meet up somewhere nearby for a happy hour or something.

If you'd like to hook up send me an email at dgray [at] xplane [dot] com.

Update: Hi all -- I will be in the bar at the Westin in downtown Bellevue (Washington) tonight (Wednesday) at 9pm. Here's the Hotel info: 600 Bellevue Way NE Bellevue, Washington 98004 United States Phone (425) 638-1000 Fax (425) 638-1040 I have never been there before so if they have more than one bar I will be in the whichever is the quietest. Hope you can stop by and say hello! [BTW I look exactly like the blog photo except I have a beard now.]

Update: Sorry you missed it! It was awesome :)

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.


Janine said...

Anyone in Seattle this week? Superbowl week??? You might want to change your plans and get here to Detroit :)

Greg said...

Dave, please do me a favor and take a consulting job in Orange County. I'll buy the espresso.

dave said...


I will try.

Toby Getsch said...

Thanks for the invite Dave. It was fun to hang out.


Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy Seattle, people told me is a nice city....

Mario Montero said...

It's a good expresso there???

dave said...

Mario -- yes, pretty good!