Chris just interviewed me for his blog. Here are his questions:
- Tell me about founding XPlane. What came before, and how'd you make your move?
- What does a typical Xplane engagement look like?
- What's your work and skills background?
- You recently started up the Visual Thinking School. What was on your mind?
- What has most surprised you about the Visual Thinking School Project?
- How much of your networking, your connecting to new people, are you accomplishing through these online venues like Flickr, Squidoo, and the other places you're hanging your work?
- What's up for Dave Gray in 2006?
- If someone were interested in getting involved in Visual Thinking or Visual Communication, what are some tips and advice you'd give them?
- Anything else you'd like to add?
Read my answers.
Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.