07 September 2005

How the Moleskine Rocked My World

Speaking of paper, check out the following from Omar Shahine's WebLog : How the Moleskine Rocked My World:

"It's so weird how a small black book and a nice pen can change things."

"I feel that I've arbitrarily limited my own success because I never even allowed myself to consider paper as a tool for helping me. Kind of short sighted looking back."

"My Tablet PC and OneNote has an amazing writing experience, but my laptop is too big, heavy, and runs on batteries, making it non-ideal for note taking. Until there is a small slatelike device that can capture ink like the Tablet PC, I will probably never feel that it's suitable for the kinds of things my Mokeskines are."

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

No comments: