30 October 2005

The Dale Carnegie cheat sheet

Here is Dale Carnegie's summary of his book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, written in 1936. In it you will find:

Fundamental techniques in handling people

Six ways to make people like you

How to win people to your way of thinking

Be a leader: how to change people without giving offense or arousing resentment

You will also find a great summary of the book, by Daniel Schutzsmith, here.

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a mini-book report of HTWF&IP earlier this year. I find that if I summarize my findings I tend to retain the information much better.

Anonymous said...

I've updated the look and feel to my website and consequently moved the link to http://www.graphicdefine.org/tag/readings/how-to-win-friends-influence-people/ . I'm using a tagging system now, instead of categories.