27 August 2005

Paintings from my personal collection


Inspired by Flickr and the new Google sidebar, I decided to publish selections from my art collection. These are personal works of art; primarily still lives and landscapes, and this is the first time they have been published in any form. If you like the one above, you can see more here.

Also, if you download the new Google sidebar, you can get my artwork delivered directly to your desktop. Here’s how:
  1. Go to the options menu

  2. Click the tab marked “Photos online”

  3. In the “Add URL” field, paste the following link: http://www.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?id=38075047@N00&format=atom_03

  4. Click “Add URL”

Enjoy!

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Cool painting, thanks for sharing it! Syd