- Visual look and feel: Is engaging? Does it command and hold attention?
- Information design: Are information hierarchies clear and distinct? Is it accessible, does it flow logically, and does it make sense?
- Story: Is the content engaging? Does it answer the question(s) likely to be posed by the reader?
- Text: Is it easy to read and grammatically correct?
- Change control: Did we effectively manage changes, versions and alterations throughout the work process?
Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.